Tuesday 31 January 2012

Views of the Isaac Newton Telescope

Just posted a blog for the Guardian website about the Isaac Newton Telescope.

CLICK HERE TO READ IT

And here's the video which inspired the blog.



And below are some pictures of the telescope from my recent visit to La Palma.

ORIGINAL SITE IN SUSSEX (Pic by David Brander)

NEW HOME ON LA PALMA

WHO LEFT THE LIGHT ON?

IN USE AT NIGHT

BRADY AND THE DOME

FULL MOON

ON THE RIDGE

HIGH ABOVE THE CLOUDS

FILMING TIMELAPSES (it was windy, needed the rocks!)

3 comments:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    Dorman 420-107 Timing Belt Adjuster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rubber mats are actually widely utilized by the people in various areas; they're designed as well as recommended with regard to different regions of house, industrial facilities, offices plus much more. Rubber Mats

    ReplyDelete
  3. يمكنك من خلال التواصل مع موقع مكتبتك الحصول علي العديد من الانواع المختلفة للخدمات منها المساعدة في اعداد الاطار النظري للبحث العلمي حتي يتمكن الباحث من سرد جميع بياناته

    ReplyDelete