Tuesday 10 January 2012

Behind Closed Doors at the STFC

Have been putting the finishing touches on a year of work for Backstage Science.


The videos have been going behind the scenes at ghe Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).

The final videos included this one about a machine used to simulate the shaky ride into space.

 

But I also put together this little montage which - for me at least - encapsulates the curious spirit of Backstage Science.

 

Not sure if there will be more Backstage Science videos - there's certainly plenty more to see and a growing following for the project!

But regardless, you can find the whole collection of videos at this little website I created for the project.

And thanks to the STFC for letting me behind all those doors.

Special mentions to Tony Buckley, Terry O'Connor and Robin Clegg at the STFC. And to Professor Mike Merrifield from the University of Nottingham who helped out at my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment